What is Zendesk?
Zendesk is an online help desk that allows HCA practices and marketing teams to easily submit any update requests or questions regarding their online listings, Binary Fountain or general reputation management to HCA’s Digital Marketing Operations Team. After a user submits a ticket, a member of the team will follow up regarding the request within 24 hours.
What can I request or report through Zendesk?
Use Zendesk to:
• Claim or update online profiles for a practice or physician
• Inquire about responding to a review
• Report a duplicate online profile for removal
• Contest or hide an online review
• Request Binary Fountain support
• Provide general feedback to our team
• ….and much, much more. When in doubt, fill it out!
How do I submit a request though Zendesk?
- Go to https://hcadigital.Zendesk.com. (You do not need to log in.)
- Click Submit a Ticket.
- Select the type of request you are submitting: Online Business Listings, Binary Fountain, Reviews or Miscellaneous.
- Select a sub-category for your request under the request options.
- Complete a request form, detailing all relevant information. The following fields are required and must be completed in order to submit a request:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your division
- Your practice name
- A detailed description of the issue
After submitting a request, a member of our dedicated team will follow up with you within 24 hours and continue to provide regular updates on the progress of your request via email.
If you have any questions regarding Zendesk, please contact Hannah.email@example.com.